Who we are
Our website address is: https://qikeasy.com .
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Contact forms / Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookiecontains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personaldata and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
Under no circumstances will we rent or sell your Personal Information. We will only share your Personal Information with 3rd Parties for marketing purposes if you have granted us permission to do so, and in accordance with the Marketing section below. We share Personal Information in the following ways:
- within NovaVolta for purposes of data processing or storage.
- with NovaVolta’s service providers. Our service providers are not allowed to use, share, or retain your personal information except as permitted by us.
- with other third parties with your consent. Please note that if you consent to the disclosure of your Personal Information to a third party, that third party will apply its own privacy practices. You should carefully review the privacy notice of any third party before providing them with your Personal Information.
- with service providers, advisors or other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets. If NovaVolta merges with, acquires or is acquired by another entity, Personal Information would be transferred as a whole to the successor entity.
- to comply with the law or legal process (such as responding to subpoenas or court orders), to comply with government reporting obligations and to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
In addition, we share aggregated anonymized information with third parties and service providers for a variety of purposes, including to analyze trends about home networking and utility use, to show third parties how their products could work with NovaVolta products and to generally improve our products and services. We’ve taken steps to ensure that this information cannot be linked back to you, and we require third parties to keep all shared information in its anonymized form. Any service providers with whom we share your Personal Information are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure these service providers comply with the same privacy principles that govern our collection of your Personal Information. We will ask for your consent, such as by email response, opt-in box or click through agreement acceptance, before we use or share your Personal Information for any other purpose.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.